Most recently I went to an interview for an internship position. During the interview I was asked the question "Do you have any hobbies or extra curricular activities?" I sat there in silence for a good minute trying to think of an answer that would make me seem less like an antisocial geek that only travel from my house to school and back. In my desperate attempt to make myself look cooler, I blurred out activities, such as half marathons, that I haven't done since high school. The interview got me thinking, because unless you count shopping and Foosball as hobbies and extra curricular activities, between school and catching up on my TV shows, I really don't do much else. This is why I am starting this blog (so I'll have more reasons to stay at home and stare at my computer).
I am not too sure about the direction of this blog, but I will start with anything that amuses me, which is pretty much everything, a bit about fashion and some beauty products hits and misses. We will go from there and see where we end up. There may be grammar and spelling errors, after all my English is as poor as my ability to stop myself during a massive retail therapy, I will try my best to be as grammatically correct as I can. But then again, wouldn't it be more fun if you have to guess what my broken English is trying to say?
No comments:
Post a Comment